• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a1

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like an E3 updated to A1 status. Looks like a solid example! Any free bounty in the back?

mechanix

Had some nice looking trailers at Ft Riley. Nope nothing in the back. I might swap the tires on the trailer for a couple on the truck.

91W350

They unloaded some really nice trailers recently. I missed that one, might as well have a nice one with good history! Glen

mechanix

I like it because its a Checker. Now if only I could have won the 53 Studebaker M35. I got the truck 3 months ago and now the trailer. Both only took about 2 weeks to clear.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like a nice score, hopefully someday ill get a trailer for my deuce. i dont know what i'd do with it, but it would be nice to have!:jumpin:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks like a nice score, hopefully someday ill get a trailer for my deuce. i dont know what i'd do with it, but it would be nice to have!:jumpin:
They look good in the yard, they look good behind the deuce and the have a lower deck than the truck, easier to load and unload groceries.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks