• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 actual rated payload

03silverado

Those things have pretty hefty springs on them I would say your safe to haul just about anything unless your hauling concrete then you may want to watch how much you haul and now I am saying this under the asumption that you will be towing the M105A2 with a vehicle that has the ability to make use of the brakes on the trailer

rlwm211

Functionally, the limit on the M105 is the tires. You can only safely haul what they can handle. While the springs and other components are more than sturdy enough, you cannot get around this last issue.

RL

KsM715

I think somewhere along the line someone decided to do away with the 2 load ratings on most of the equipment. In reality, if some unit decided they were going to haul 4500lbs down the highway while going out to the "field" what were they supposed to do when they get to the "offroad" leg? Unload 1500lbs into another trailer? Im betting thats why the new data plate on the 105 and all the m35a3's have only one rated capacity.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks