• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 and M101A1 trailers

ralbelt

I have towed my M101 with my M1008 with stock tires and it sits perfectly level. I would think that an M105 would be nose down since its designed for a deuce.

maplehillfrm

the 105 will not sit level, unless you flip the lunnette,, and add a large extension to your pintle hitch to raise it up,, otherwise it will nose down for sure,,,it can be hauled with a pickup style truck but remember it weighs in at 2750 lbs empty,, does not leave alot for freight,,

the 101 /116 are a perfect match for your pickup style truck as they were made for the size, they sit level, are easy to turn, and weigh less than 1000 lbs so you can put something on them, hope that helps,pat

NMC_EXP

The M105 is too heavy and probably too tall at the hitch.

On a hard level surface you can roll the M101 around by hand a ways. They pull easy too. Having the racks an canvas up does stop a lot more wind at hiway speed.

Regards

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks