• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2 From Fayetville to Ridgecrest NC Near Asheville

drivebymashing

MY 105a2 is in fayetville in a off base storage area. I attempted recovery last friday and my truck broke down. Can someone give me a reasonable rate on this? Its 250 miles from fayetville to Ridgecrest. I have a medium tow bar with 1 inch feet and all the pins I would trade for the job or cash. to be exact 608 dunn road fayetville NC to 21 balsam road Ridgecrest NC. Thanks pickups are Monday tuesday friday 9-3

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can grab it and then work out a delivery schedule. I'm supposed to pick up a different trailer this week. LMK.

DanM7890

I can help out, pretty sure my full size can pull that. If bikeman can get it to charlotte, I can take it the rest of the way. Just let me know if you need my help!

Bobcat701

If you still need someone to pick it up let me know, and I will get it with my LMTV. I am about 20 minutes away from the pick up location and know Joey. Once your truck is fixed just pick it up at my house.

Regards,
Joe

drivebymashing

Awesome. Thanks! My f150 pulled the first one I bought perfect. The second trip I made it to exit 180 about half way and it died. Throttle position sensor. I fixed that it runs but not very well.

DanM7890

I have the ecoboost f150 crew cab, she pulls my trailer and M998 pretty good so it shouldn't be an issue. Sorry to hear about your truck issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks