• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 from GL

Ozarker

Trailer experts, won this today from GL. See any problems with from the picture? I wasn't able to preview. I wish GL had posted a couple more angles, including the pintle. It does appear to have a nice set of bows.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No cover ;-). The only issue I see is the grab handle on the tongue is bent up. Most of the trailers i've seen have bent tongues. They are short and VERY easy to jack knife. It bends the handles and tongues of the trailers. It makes the trailer track funny. It looks like it has metal bows though. Good stuff!

KaiserM109

Cant tell if it's a A1 (single airline) or A2 with the dual air lines.....
Single. You got the good fiberglass sides, but it looks like the back section is either missing or laying in the bed. It looks just like the one across the front.

What's the lot and event number? I can still look at the other pictures with that info.

You can tow an EMPTY M105 with something as small as an original Bronco. I couldn't loosen the Lunette in this picture to flip it over to make the trailer ride more level, that that isn't really a problem.

I don't see the electrical hookup, either, but the picture cuts off a lot. Also the single air line is not in its storage position and could be missing.

PS I like your choice of trucks.

Attachments

Last edited: