• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m105a2 landing leg... who has one?

powerhouseduece

I am looking for a landing leg for the rear of a m105 and the crank up landing gear for the front of the trailer? Anybody have one that they would like to part with? Thanks for the help

FormerNewMVGuy

I know Ziggy O has the crank up landing gear, Im not sure if he has the rear landing leg, but he might. I know he has some trailer parts.
Shoot him a PM

HAWKMAN

I'm pretty sure I've got the rear leg, I'll check this afternoon and re-post just to be sure as sometimes stuff disappears without a trace around here.

doskiez

I am looking for the A2 front landing gear as well (the crank up kind) if anyone has a spare since there is already a thread about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks