• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 - place to sell

seaaggie

I recently purchased two M105A2 trailers from Hooks and I plan to keep only one of them. Where do you guys suggest I start to try and sell the other one? And, is it advisable that I register the one I intend to sell?

Thanks,

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Really? Where should you sell it ? Here. The classifieds on this site. Where it belongs , though this threads a great place to sell it now that you started it trying to sell it. Craigslist, Ebay , any place that some thing like that should be on. Im not trying to be rude though, you shouldn't have a problem selling it here as long as your not looking to make a large profit from doing that. If you title it ,the M105 should sell faster and maybe fore a few hundred more. -Jay

P.S. I have bought one, sold 2 here on SS.

Last edited:

Scarecrow1

A 105 is a big trailer and to be honest its to big for most civi uses . I would do the usual with C L , Ebay, And the local want adds or just keep it Most everyone here knows how to bid on them and are capable of getting them at the same price as you did so the classified here isn't really a great place