• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 price check isle 3

Motorcar

Am I missing something? Just checked an auction that closed today and the M105A2 trailers were at $900! What the heck? I wasn't in but still....thinking about another but paid $250 for the last one I got. Didn't look special, had the racks and bows, no tarp and not pristine so I don't get it. Any ideas? :cookoo:

big block 88

They have gotten a bit pricey around here also we are asking $600 for our extra one we paid 550 for it 2 years ago. With bows and a new cover that was actually ripped and still needs fixed. The first one we got was like 250 bucks if I remember right.

ryker725

Same here as with Goldeneagle.. Got mine at Ft. Polk a few weeks back just above minimum. They had about 8 in just as nice shape with no bids on them. I know this because the ones that didn't sell were back in this week's auction.

Oh.. And my first time EUC cleared in 11 days. Recover next week!!

Attachments

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I missing something? Just checked an auction that closed today and the M105A2 trailers were at $900! What the heck? I wasn't in but still....thinking about another but paid $250 for the last one I got. Didn't look special, had the racks and bows, no tarp and not pristine so I don't get it. Any ideas? :cookoo:

It's something about Ft Sam that drives people nuts (at least 2 of them any way). They'll be surprised in a few weeks when there are 30 or more bringing minimum bids.

86m1028

I viewed those today while picking up another trailer.
Nothing special no tarps.
Yard guy told me they would more than likely default (1st time buyers).

natem

I see trailers going for 150.00 to 400.00 at auction then ads here and elsewhere for 800.00 up. Whats up with that? roflI know, a guys got to be paid for his trouble.

Nate

gunboy1656

I still loved the one on ebay, it was a 2006 rebuild the person wanted 2 grand for. It has come down a little now. I hope I could sell my second 2006 rebuild for that much.

When I bought my trailers a couple months ago I paid 550 for 2 of them. When I resell the one, I will be asking for that for it. OF course that is after I have the paperwork back for it.

natem

Ya thats my job. Now 1 drum crap, 5gal diesel, 1 match= cookout[thumbzup]

Nate

Edit: I have no problem with the ad price, just don't be suprised when newbys to GL think thats what they are worth at auction.

Last edited: