• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 Trailer Pioneer Rack

maxxplanck

Im looking to put a pioner rack with the tools on my M105A2 trailer, does anyone have any pics or ideas were to put it ? On the left side undercarriage of the trailer I'm mounting a deuce spare tire mount

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since it was not stock per se, there is no standard location to my knowledge. I would suggest either on the front headboard or or the tailgate, but the rack and tools may interfere with the cargo cover tie down points.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We did put ours on the headboard of the trailer, on the inside. We weren't using it for major cargo, but had no trouble packing things around it. Mounted it sideways in the center.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put one on my M101A1 on the tailgate just like my truck (M-42). It is handy to have two sets of tools.

The canvas cover on the trailer can either go behind the rack if you use spacers or over the rack with mybe some longer tie downs, if needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks