• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2 Trailer purchase?

Ripcord01

M101A2 Trailer purchase?

I purchased a tralier. awaiting my EUC approval. My qustion is this. I have a 2012 Toyota TACO, will this trailer be safe to pull behind? Comments and suggstions welcomed. Thank you.

Last edited:

armadillofz1

2600# empty if i recall correctly. thats probably as much as your taco. even a 101 is a strech and it weighs half as much.

my tundra pulls my 101s well, i recovered my 105 with the tundra. empty it pretty much towed like a well loaded 101.

you're in maryland, come by and take my 101 for a spin. it might suit your needs better.

hwcurtice

Engine is V6 with tow package on truck. 6 speed manual Trans. Sounds like I may have a yard ornament! Crap.
I could think of worse yard ornaments. Like a 2012 Taco with a blown engine or transmission...

Get it home, get it titled, sell it for a little profit, go buy a 101.

But try the 101 that Armadillo is offering first.

Ripcord01

I was hoping to ba able to use it for hauling, and a offroad shelter for Boy Scout adventures.i looks like the lights might need some help, but the good news is they are there.