• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2 w/shell

DUECE-COUPE

After a long time and lots of patience, i have successfully bid on a trailer with a shell for my 2012 rig. Since i only want the shell to put in my trailer, the other trailers will be sold or traded to off set transportation costs back to the house. Pictures are available.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DUECE-COUPE

Going to put 14.50x20's on a3 rims on the trailer and get the truck trailer connector fixed. It looks like it will need a cleaning and painted to match the trailer.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful. FYI...those tie down straps are not correct. It is supposed to be bolted directly to the trailer. It is a quick fix. If you want pics, I can send you some of my CBS shelter mounted in my M105A2. You are lucky that I did not see that baby...and that is why guys should not post about auctions. I missed that trailer, but I would definitely have bid had I seen it. Congrats!

DUECE-COUPE

I would love any info you have on the correct mounting procedures. Will be using the ratchet straps for other things. They were just a bonus

jimm1009

Here is the cover page for the shell.
I'm not sure if you can download it from S.S. resources but you can get it from LOGSA more than likely.
I can e-mail a few pages to you if you need them right away.
jimm1009

Edit: Here is the link on LOGSA. It does not appear to be available on the S.S. Resources section though.

https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewsearchresults

Type the TM number in the line for publication number exactly as it is on the cover page.
The right click on the TM number when it displays it and save to your desktop or your documents, etc. It is much faster than opening and then saving.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. Will you share with the masses what it set you back? Also, do you have a source for -A3 rims? I have some 14.5 tires here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've given up on my plans to run 14.5s in the front and 11.00 out back. Now I'd just be happy with 1100 NDTs. I'm trying to move the 14.5s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks