• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061 Need master cylinder?

yeager1

I need to find a master cylinder for a M1061 flatbed. Are the masters the same as the M105 or any other military trailer? With all the people chopping up trailers for bobbing 2.5 and 5 ton trucks, if they are, they should be plentiful. I haven't placed a classified ad yet because I need to find out what options work. Thanks!

Nonotagain

I need to find a master cylinder for a M1061 flatbed. Are the masters the same as the M105 or any other military trailer? With all the people chopping up trailers for bobbing 2.5 and 5 ton trucks, if they are, they should be plentiful. I haven't placed a classified ad yet because I need to find out what options work. Thanks!
I have one available from an M796 bolster trailer. Per the TM's they are the same.

Part number FE14240 per the TM.

Do you need any other parts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks