• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061 trailer from Aberdeen area to Atlanta or out west

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
My M1061 was left at JCAPPLES last year during the show. I haven't had the time to bring it back and now need it for my move back east.

If anyone is going to Aberdeen without a trailer and can either

A. Get it back west of the Mississippi (as close to west TX as possible)

or

B. Get it to Atlanta area where I'm moving to so I can pick it up in June.

Goinmxn

If that thing isn't too wide I could get it to Atlanta for you. I think it's too wide for my deck over gooseneck. Do you know it exact width?

Goinmxn

I think I might be able to make this work. I'm trying to line up my route to pick up 3 items I have spread all over the east and pick up a few to help others and help cover fuel costs.... If I pick up the trailer from John's place where could I deliver it in Ga? I know John could load it for me but unloading could be a problem as I don't have a winch on my gooseneck. Any ideas?
Thanks
Steve
540-222-6245

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks