• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061a1 Air Brake Relay help

Squibknocket1

Hello everyone! I purchased this trailer early summer 2022. It’s a project that was put on the back burner until now. The relay was damaged when I received it. I purchased another relay from a surplus parts supplier.
The issue:
When sending air to trailer, the reservoir does not fill. I have air moving through the glad hand all the way to the relay. I’ve replaced air lines, cleaned/replaced inline filters and have taken the relay apart. It had what looked to be a little beach sand in it, but nothing was scored or damaged. I cleaned it up and put it back together. Using a Schrader valve, I’ve sent air through every port on the relay, and not one directs air to the reservoir port. However, if I fill the tank separately, the relay seems to function as it should. Am I missing something? I don’t see anything in the TMs indicating the tank is filled by a different means other than the relay.
Thanks in advance

17F19F5B-1865-4C93-877C-E5ACBAEA918D.jpeg