• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1070 fuel filter

6x6junkie

the fuel filter on the drivers side of my 1070 just above tank with a plastic bottom with a electrical plug on the bottom , just buy the ladder does anybody have a filter # mine is white and has no # I have the nsn but napa iknow doesn't do nsns thanks

6x6junkie

ok cool will try tomorrow to get one. yea all the other filters all have baldwin #s on them just that filter must be hard to get just thought if someone had seen the # on theirs thanks for the info will post how i make out with p/n

6x6junkie

hello tried all the #s online and at multiple napas found one but 4 days to ship and 30 bucks is not cool cant find. does anybody have a better # on there truck kids need to get ice cream this weekend thanks

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like a proprietary filter only made by parker. Who makes the one you found?

Wix does not make it and they are a huge filter outfit.

Hummermark

I tried Parker Hannifin Corporation today in the UK to see if I could get one of these filters for my M1070 here in the UK. They said yes it's a good part number and its on their system but its a filter that they make direct for only Oshkosh factory rather than generally available for the public. They said that they will contact their US branch for the availability to see if they can order me one, or a cross reference of the spec to see if its the same as me commonly available from them.

Rick007

I have a NAPA filter replacement on my M1070. It doesn't have the clear plastic bottom or electrical fitting. It does have a drain valve. We were able to get a filter based on the filter head not the filter itself. I will post the Napa filter number as soon as I'm at the Het.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks