• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1070 inspection/loadout/road prep in Atlanta or WI area

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, is there a experienced and trusted member or company in the Atlanta or Wisconsin areas that knows the HET and can perform a pre-inspection for me? I'll be pleased as pink to pay a reasonable fee for this service, as it will save me airfare and rent-a-car costs.

I also am seeking load out assistance for the the Heavy Equipment Transporter. I'd like to have it assessed and prepped for road use off of the GL site. They are a big, tall and heavy truck, so the task is best left to companies who are prepared for the work. Any contact information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick007

You can also use a heavy duty 3 axle tow truck to move it. We towed ours backwards. We chained up the axles and dropped the front driveshaft. Towed it the 600 miles home. glad I did. It had computer problems I would have surely been on the side of the road frustrated while waiting for our truck to drive 12 hours to come get me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks