• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1070 next to M916

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look pretty well matched side by side. M916 not that small after all!

That trailer "clone" looks like a Marine M870'ish.... what's the story on that one?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah yes... couldn't see only 2 trailer axles in the first pics therefore not 870. Very handy though. Nice setup.
How do you like the winch hookup rather than landing legs?... or do you leave it coupled...

Artisan

Goodguy are there any threads w/ pics of what you did to the back of the M916?

Did you remove the spacers, did you move the Centerline of the kingpin in relation to bodie CL?

Did you modify the trailer at all?

I am a proud new owner of an M916 and I am trying to figure all this stuff out,
IE what I can and can not do. I am trying to gain knowledge as to what will
hook up w/o issues and what will not.

I guess a 47" "top of 5th Wheel Plate" is normal. I think I sit at about 64" stock.

I did find a 2" military oscillating plate w/ lockouts I was going to swap onto mine
and pull and save the 3.5" plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks