• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078-a1 Owners Manual?

Scott z

I have the June 1998 manual (TM 9-2320-365-10) which matches up to my truck for 90% of things, but there are plenty of areas where things have changed.

Would anyone have a pdf of the a1 manual? Year model 2003 fyi.

In searching the forum there are a few links to websites for this but they all seem a bit sketchy "click here" either gets the manual or gets an awesome virus.

Thanks

coachgeo

not sure what year and model of A1 but at some point the manuals in typical PDF fashion were never created. They instead went to a software diagnostics with manual like information integrated into it. My guess is after computer diagnostics it would pop the wrench holding soldier to information on how to further diagnose and/or repair/replace. This would be a form of "Branching software" system... sorta Pre- AI kinda thing. So far that computer diagnostics hard and software has not been released from military to the public.

So basically in short..... manual you seek...... may not exist

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are now called ETMs and active Army has them obviously, every now and then a tidbit from them gets published on the forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks