• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 Alternator Problem

coachgeo

Fire Chief that was at the convention talked to them the owner and they are starting a sales site to sell off items they take off of the trucks they rebuild them from the ground up and I called them and said in a month or so and I will keep ya posted
they did that once .. got to selling parts; then dropped the ball a year later. Would be wise for them to do it again if they are willing to do it right.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I know and know-of several former employees and customers of Acela that don't have really excellent things to say about the owner and management. The "product" suffers from the management's use of cheap Chinese and Amazon parts, old surplus tires, and other issues.
As a former employee I can't agree more, nothing good to say here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks