• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 camper progress.

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Been making progress on the truck slowly over the last few months. Indecision, pandemic and busy people had kept this thing moving slowly. Once I made the command decision to use the shot box and have it adapted things went fairly well. Measured 50 times and cut a few times. Fortunately had some great help with the slicing and dicing and today i was able to drive it home. Lots of work to do but at least its mounted. First thing to do is splice into the lights of the box and get stop and turn signals. Thanks to all who have helped on this board in the past getting this thing to this stage.
IMG_2767.jpgIMG_2760.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks