• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 From North Carolina to New Jersey

I need a M1078 shipped from North Carolina to New Jersey. I just won the truck yesterday on a GP auction. I would be willing to spilt the cost with someone if they needed to have something shipped north as well. Any help from recomending a shipper to being able to ship would be appreciated.

Thanks
Eric

gottaluvit

I may get shredded for this one but I really recommend using that service GP recommends. They post your "job" up for bid and trucking companies bid on it. Then you take whichever company you want out of them bids. They even show feedback for each company (if they have any). I had my M929A2 hauled from Louisiana to east central Ohio for right at $2k. That was the lowest offer and the highest was for $5k. Seemed reasonable to me. I just included that into the cost of the truck. So now as I scan GP, to bid I just know that near 800 miles costs near $2k more to the cost of the vehicle I am considering bidding on.

TacticalTruck

I still need mine hauled out of there to Virginia. Jim Henry was going to get it but he just bailed on me. Veritread had a good bid but I cancelled the auction whan Jim said he'd get it. At this point, I'd agree w/ gottaluvit

I may have a shipment lined up with JR Martin. If I can get another truck that is needing to come up north it would almost cut the shipping in half for each parties. If anyone has a vehicle that needs to come north of North Carolina that would be near the 95 corridor please PM me and we can talk the details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks