• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 LMTV Door Latch Rod Assemblies

Phoenix77

I visited my 1995 S&S M1078 this past Friday the the GP lot (still awaiting EUC approval, just went to TSC last week, so maybe this week or next...).

The passenger door needs a latch mechanism, which I just ordered, but it also needs the connector rods. I researched the Tis and found the NSN for them, but searching by the NSN go me nowhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a set?
12417721-001

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I visited my 1995 S&S M1078 this past Friday the the GP lot (still awaiting EUC approval, just went to TSC last week, so maybe this week or next...).

The passenger door needs a latch mechanism, which I just ordered, but it also needs the connector rods. I researched the Tis and found the NSN for them, but searching by the NSN go me nowhere.

Does anyone know where I could get a set?
12417721-001
Check with member Suprman. He seems to have a lot of parts available for S&S trucks available and is quite knowledgeable on the parts required for what you need to do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks