• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078MAN LMTV Journey

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, its official, the addiction begins and I have started the journey. Here is a few pictures of the M1078A0 as its being picked up at Fort Bragg.

IMG_20180821_100710278_HDR resized.jpgIMG_20180821_100733370_HDR resized.jpg

A BIG thank you to Wes and Mike. Without your help, flexibility, support and transport, this may not have happened.

I took the chance on this unit, site unseen, and thankfully with a few tweaks by Mike, he developed the miracle of smoke. At this point, the unit is at a temporary location while I am away, Again, thank you Mike, I really appreciate your help, technical skills and troubleshooting. Cant wait to check out your MV's when I return.

Plans-probably the same for us all, feed the addiction :)
TBD..

Back history of this truck is unknown, but maybe once I get eyes on, that mystery will prevail.:smile:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Nice truck, but nicer trailer! Who does that belong to?
CBRMetalworks.

Globe M870A3 or something along those lines. Has the pony motor so the neck will fold flat down for loading as well.

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CBRMetalworks.

Globe M870A3 or something along those lines. Has the pony motor so the neck will fold flat down for loading as well.
simp5782- thank you for everything, that is exactly what makes the MV community what it is, OUTSTANDING

NDT_ its a M870A4 to be exact with M916A1

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, while still away, I got notice that my title is at the house.

Meanwhile the unit sits at its present location while Mike is working miracles. Again, engine runs, already bought a set of Napa FGMX12120 6T AGM BATTERies

The trans gives a blank stare. I am hopeful that this will be minor in nature. The trans does a pretty good job of self diagnoses (and reading SS) in general terms and I am sure Mike will continue to work miracles/magic

Mike, thank you again for everything, another 2 week or so and I should be back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks