• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M107A1 Water Buffalo Questions?

SailorJoe

Was Frehauf also the manufacture of yours?

Thanks for the date. iIam beginning to think mine is 50's vintage instead of my swag 60's.

Also post more pictures when you can. Does it have the pump bracket on the front of the tank?

or the Rear Landing leg?

It seems in the tm, they removed the rear leg for the A1 & A2 models. Not sure why or the thinking behind it? My frame has the holes and i plan on putting one back.
I actually don't have a stabilizing leg or holes for one on my chassis
20210319_122838.jpg

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting as I have the same parking brake handles and pump bracket but yours does not have the metal shelf over the water piping. X usually means they were experimental or pre production so maybe they were added to the final contract?

Your plumbing also caught my eye as I don't recall the driver's side having two inlets into the bread box. I need to look at mine again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks