• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m108 question

loslobos11

About how common are m108's to find and what should I expect to pay for one...I took a very unused back road today and saw one (I believe it is a 108) behind a barn. I was just kinda curious about it, I want to stop and see if the owner is willing to part with it, but wanna know approx value....it has been sitting and looks fairly rough.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M108s are getting harder to find in restroable condition. Even the worst ones seem to draw near $4000. There is just not enough of them being sold to make an average price assumption. Murrays had one restored for $19,000 but I think it was just an M108 bed on a later truck. Don't recall seeing the doubled frame in the back. I'd be interested to see pics of said truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M108 is 50 times more common than the M60. Love to find an M60 for my stable.

loslobos11

I will try to take some pics next week on my days off, I knocked on the door but nobody seemed to be home, didnt want to poke around that much..I will try to get a number off it the next time I go, it is in fairly rough shape, but better than a lot of trucks I have seen.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Kenny, Murray's truck was a newer truck with an M108 bed on it. He had it at Aberdeen last year and I'm not sure he ever sold it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks