• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108 Wrecker manual

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know of an online source for the M108 wrecker?
In particular, I need the manuals for the wrecker portion, not the truck portion.
Thanks for any leads. Also what family of trucks does the M108 belong to?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
There is a manual specific to that body (two actually) - sorry, I don't have the number with me, I'm on the road. I don't believe a digital version exists of either. One was a government TM, and surfaces on eBay from time to time. The other was created by Austin Western, and I've only ever seen a couple.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got both and they are both paper. TM 9-8023-5 covers major overhaul on the hoist/bed. The A/W manual covers more of operations. I might be able to photocopy the A/W manual but the TM is well bound and too nice to break the spine on for photocopying.

m108

I got one of the government issue TM's from Portrayal Press a couple of years ago you might try them.973-579-5781