• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1082 trailer

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Shark Bait a quick question how many bows does the trailer have? I got some that came with another lot, thought they were for the LMTV but are in 3 pieces that bolt together. Thanks in advance.

FloridaAKM

That picture just smacks me upside the head multiple times hard. Great picture & congratulations on the trip. My M1081 needs a turrent cover & drivers side window to get insurance & a tag so I can go get my M1082 that SandCobra is holding for me in Albany, Ga. I probably will have to go get it in the Deuce, but my heart keeps getting in the way with Tachycardia issues. SandCobra may wind up with it in my will if things keep going South. Getting old is not fun. but is better than being dead @ a young age.

longrange4u

That picture just smacks me upside the head multiple times hard. Great picture & congratulations on the trip. My M1081 needs a turrent cover & drivers side window to get insurance & a tag so I can go get my M1082 that SandCobra is holding for me in Albany, Ga. I probably will have to go get it in the Deuce, but my heart keeps getting in the way with Tachycardia issues. SandCobra may wind up with it in my will if things keep going South. Getting old is not fun. but is better than being dead @ a young age.
Hey brother... take care of yourself. That is not easy... issues, health and getting old. Hope you have a chance to get it registered and on the road!!

tobyS

I like the 1082 and what a value....but they are too high. 1061 is about right.

I bought a NOS LMTV bed and was thinking about a ford dual rear end (that I have) from a 2003 van/bus with 16" tires that would put it at a lot lower height. It's not terribly heavy. I like that it will have stow-able sides and back, but pull behind the pickup or deuce.

Attachments

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They have same tire with Ctis valve on wheel.
But so far I've not seen one with working Ctis.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to own one soon! Wondering if it has the 4” pockets in the corners so I can use my LMHC...
The trailers do not have the pockets for the crane.
(At least not the couple of dozen I've seen, and it is not mentioned in the manual).

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks