• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1082a1 needs delivery to wynnewood, OK 73098

lindsey97

Purchased by me from www.surplusmilitarydepot.com in Lothian, MD and will be finding a new home in Wynnewood, OK 73098.

I have this out on Uship, but I have been reading a few of the reviews of the transporters, and it seems they tend to sublet some their freight out. Not too impressed.

Trailer is missing marker lights, and tail lights. The brakes are caged and the trailer will roll, and appears to have excellent tires. I have a pigtail cable, and a set of good working taillights off my m923a1.

Just wanted to see if anyone has anything headed towards Oklahoma in the next week or so. I have set aside $ to ship with also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks