• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1088 wiper switch

gavland

so my 1997 M1088 wipers work when I bush the washer pump part in, but cant get the switch to twist to turn them on full time.
I'am guessing it is a twist since all the pics. are worn off the leaver.
just to make it clear since I don't have a picture its the turn signal, high & low beam, horn, washer, and wiper switch all in one.
guessing I need a new one if any one mite have one if it is supposed to twist to turn wipers on, bin looking all over sites for one and having no luck.
cant find rite TM with part number in it alsoaua
any help would be great!!!
thanks.

gavland

so the big question is how much?? and it is the turn signal switch on steering column that does every thing, just to make sure. i'll take a picture tomorrow when i get to work.
last thing i need to get it on the road, other than figure out why the air/hyd. isnt working rite.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It's the right switch. I am parting out some LMTVs. If the air hyd isn't working right you can check the fluid level on the pump unit but it's usually bad pump shaft seal in the pump its rebuild able.

gavland

It's the right switch. I am parting out some LMTVs. If the air hyd isn't working right you can check the fluid level on the pump unit but it's usually bad pump shaft seal in the pump its rebuild able.
I just replaced the pump seal, pump works fine but fluid isn't returning.
i have to crack the return side of what ever piston Iam running for it to move or it won't move because of no returning fluid. I even switch the pump and return lines on pump thinking it mite pump out the clog if there was one, didn't help.
even the manual pump does same thing.

iam sure u have the rite switch.
Mite be looking for an antenna and mounts too to fill in the holes I have in the back of the cab also. Wire is there but that's it.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If the pump works maybe you have a clogged line, switched line or bad check valve. Only way to fix that is follow the lines taking ends off one at a time checking for proper flow. I don't have any antenna mounts they were removed before auction on my trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks