• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1088A1 Spaghetti Monster

abfisher1798

Nice, glad it's all coming together and that makes sense about not knowing where things go. I'm not sure about P99 either.
My CTIS harness is missing as well. Post up if you find a source for a new one!
I have two heavy cables, TL41 and TL42, that are listed as polarity protection.
I assume they are ground cables. Is that correct?

Attachments

abfisher1798

I’ve pretty much finished the dash harness. With the exception of the TL41 and TL42, everything is reconnected and looks good.
Now comes the dumb(est) question....how do I start this thing?
I hooked up all new batteries and am not getting any voltage readings inside the cab. I put the multimeter to relays and switches, nothing.
I hope it’s just a battery disconnect switch I am not seeing, but I rarely get that lucky.
I am overlooking something. Is it time to call a pro?

B-Dog

I’ve pretty much finished the dash harness. With the exception of the TL41 and TL42, everything is reconnected and looks good.
Now comes the dumb(est) question....how do I start this thing?
I hooked up all new batteries and am not getting any voltage readings inside the cab. I put the multimeter to relays and switches, nothing.
I hope it’s just a battery disconnect switch I am not seeing, but I rarely get that lucky.
I am overlooking something. Is it time to call a pro?
I can't confirm on my truck as those cables are in a tote somewhere but I'm pretty sure based on the schematic Sheet 17, grids C145 and D145:
TL41 should go to the +12vdc lug on the back of the PDP
TL42 should to to the +24vdc lug on the back of the PDP

The TM's have great troubleshooting assistance. Find the section(s) on 'does not turn on' or 'does not start'. There's also an "operators instructions" TM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks