• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m109 body

tm america

anyone interested in a m109 body i have one i will let go cheap its in decent shape no windows but i put plywood in the holes it would make a good secure storage or camper :roll:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No fair, I went out to dinner!! I figure if my EUC never clears I'll build my deuce one piece at a time.

grounded

Banned
WELL now crap. Gimpy was kind enough to let me know that i can have it. if i really wanted it. ONCE again more money is disappearing and more green coming home. ONCE i get all this running done and everything home here in the next couple weeks. im sure ill be having to move into it. rofl

FYI soon as i can get to looking and such at it. if anyone has windows or parts for a 109 body that they are thinking of getting rid of i might be looking ;). Fill everyone in on the plans we get it home.

Thanks Gimp. ;)

Now when lane comes to get his stuff. ill have to guard it rofl

grounded

Banned
yes sir. they are supposed to be getting my new axle in and under my trailer first thing monday. then its getting loaded up. heading up to meet stretch and coeder. then back to the house. load up and go out to meet you guys out there swap out stuff. and then head back to meet westfolk thursday. LOL. Then ill just be down to a few other stops to get all my stuff ;)

citizensoldier

Good score grounded. If I pick one up for a garden shed you can have the windows. I would be replacing them anyway with vinyl and flower boxes underneath.. You must keep the woman happy.
I do need 1 entire 110 volt light fixture with the lens for my M146 if anyone reads this and is parting out a M109 body or a M146 body.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks