• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 is coming home!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...and maybe an external spray nozzle for a water hose to clean up the dressing area afterwards...I suppose the table could be a fold-up portable type. Since you mentioned that hunting season was upon you & you were itching to get out in the woods... :whistle:

Welder Sam

Its coming around again soon. I didnt get to go last year. I havent set foot on the farm since last September. I saw deer paths beat clean that were as wide as my shoulders. I know theyre out there... total xfiles moment.. its just a matter of having the time to get down there. Its about 180miles round trip.

As for the spray nozzle, id kinda been kicking that one around just to be able to wash hands and such.

Ss, checkout the link to the m214 build. Theres nothing fancy involved but the thought process is laid out a bit better

Welder Sam

Nice looking 109. Any pics of the M292 and the other water purification truck in the background?
i got back there today. sorry it took almost a year. i got more pics for you. theyre in pretty rough shape. the body on the winch truck(light green) looks to be in better shape. i know i have more pics. i just have to get them off my phone

Attachments

lawdog1623

ok sam! this is new to me. Explain to me what you did. Did you take a frame from a deuce and chop it? It looks like a regular deuce frame that has been chopped with a tongue welded in and an m109 box added to it. What are you guys calling an m214

Welder Sam

ok sam! this is new to me. Explain to me what you did. Did you take a frame from a deuce and chop it? It looks like a regular deuce frame that has been chopped with a tongue welded in and an m109 box added to it. What are you guys calling an m214
Yes sir. I had an m35 that swarmed so i stripped it, cut it, added a 105 tounge and a 109 box. 105+109=214. Link to that thread is at the bottom of my sig

Welder Sam

I foind a sweet 936 for sale yesterday. Its 50 miles south of me. I looked it over pretty good and thought "if i wouldve fouund this one before i bought mine"...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks