• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 She Beast is down - Fuel System Failure

rustystud

This kind of thing was discussed recently in another post. Open posts that have no resolution. It doesn't help the community if we never find out what the problem was, and how it was fixed. Maybe there should be a "New Rule" that all posts have a resolution . Even if that resolution is "I sold the truck" .

welldigger

This kind of thing was discussed recently in another post. Open posts that have no resolution. It doesn't help the community if we never find out what the problem was, and how it was fixed. Maybe there should be a "New Rule" that all posts have a resolution . Even if that resolution is "I sold the truck" .
We could always buy doghead a plane ticket and send him to the offending posters house and force a resolution out of him/her. :cool:

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We could always buy doghead a plane ticket and send him to the offending posters house and force a resolution out of him/her. :cool:
luggage restrictions wouldn't allow him to bring all of his TMs, which he would require the offending poster to read before suggesting a resolution. :)

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey sorry this got left hanging.

It was sucking air right before the booster pump, bad hose. She was also hard to start a lot.
That's been replaced and loads of other little stuff, she even has new shocks. :)

Haven't been thinking much about her, w/ my trailer build.

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, if Doghead wants to come out we'll be happy to put him up.
He could even stay in one of the builds. :)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do fit on a CD.
Actually, I have them on my Apple I phone. I have the Apple 7.2 phone. I know it's not out yet but, I know some people that know some people that robbed some people...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks