• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 to sell

kipman

Won A M109 at WPAFB, new alternator, hood, door, some one has spent some time on this one. will post pics when my euc clears. Will sell cheap, may work out that someone could pick up from the base.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah JW, go for it! Once you get it, bring it to me and I'll have it bobbed in a week!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So will Jerry be hauling the travel trailer behind the bobbed M109 to the next Ga Rally?

:driver: [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
False alarm. JW thought is was an M1009. Seems that he can't justify a shop van. JW will prolly bring a popup to the next event, he had no idea it was so remote when he brought the toyhauler.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: EUC Cleared

I have to swing by WPAFB to take a look at the TWO M105s I just won, (oops!).

I will try to get pics of brother Kip's new 109 by, or on Monday, May 12, 2008. If someone ends up taking it off his hands and needs help at WPAFB, I'm available to help with that. No charge! I'm close! PM!

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: EUC Cleared

I went to WPAFB today (05/09/08) and looked at my trailers and kipman's 109. I didn't have a camera or camera-phone, but I looked the truck over.

Tires are like new. Fuzzy! Batteries are low, so I didn't check the in-tank pump or crank it. Fluids are up. Hard-top, no heater, nice interior, nice dash and gages, new seat cushions. The sheet metal looks good, no rot. The box (van) is clean and the truck is straight. Solid OD color.

kipman

Here are the pic of the 109

Sorry it took so long, got to WPAFB at 1:30, put fresh batts in and started right up. Never heard a deuce engine this smooth or quiet. Here is what I found, new door,driver window,hood,spare tire,horn, tires on truck all good,antifreeze tested at -60 10/3/07, alkalinity at 5.1. In tank pump works, hard top has some dents but the picture shows the insulation is dented that bad not the top. Now for the bad news, no brake pedal, the airpack and mastercylinder look new, the fluid was full, may just need bled. No leaks at any of the wheels or under the truck, will use power bleeder when I can. dash numbers 4k 3301 0232-10942 This truck will sell with a bill of sale until I can get the title, aprox 80 days.

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

RE: more pics of the 109

Very nice looking...and wishing I had the $ to be honest lol - green fever is a mix of a disease and a wonderful thing all wrapped in one.

nattieleather

I'd love to buy it, but I don't think you'de want $25.00 a month payment till it was paid off.... :) Good looking truck would make a great camper to go to MV shows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks