• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 to sell

Green_gator

Kipman,
I sure hope someone takes this so it does not become scrap. If no one wants the whole thing then I have a list of small M109 specific parts that I would like to discuss with you.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen the truck. It's clean and straight. [thumbzup]

I'm deep into my tractor project. But, I'll help Kip and whoever may need help picking it up, any way I can!

kipman

RE: M 109

I have not been back out yet but sure when I power bleed the brakes they will be fine. If not I will fix the problem before selling.

Speedy

RE: M 109

its very nice, and 6 hours away. only if it would be easy to get incan.
hope it dosnt get scrapped. gl on sale :D

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Re: RE: M 109

Recovry4x4 said:
Rising Sun is but a stones throw away from Cincy!
Yup Kenny, it is. I have already met Jeff(Docfarmall) and Andyindy, Good guys! Jeff just got clearance of his euc, so he is getting ready to get his truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks