• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1093 wheels

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a 1093 and a 1078. Will these wheels from GP fit?

View attachment 825095
No.

Those are mrap 330mm hub pilot

The type below will fit that is nearly identical to what you posted. . Notice the oversized lug at the ctis. Also the tapered lug holes. They have only ever sold 1 on govplanet though. Part # AS-18280

Attachments

abfisher1798

No.

Those are mrap 330mm hub pilot

The type below will fit that is nearly identical to what you posted. . Notice the oversized lug at the ctis. Also the tapered lug holes. They have only ever sold 1 on govplanet though. Part # AS-18280
Thanks. You spared me from another remorseful govplanet purchase.
Now all I need is to track down a seller. If you know of anyone, I’m interested.
Thanks again!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
the XZLs in the listing you originally posted are xzl plus tires. Know that those are new with alot less tread depth new than a standard XZL

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have these on hand. Originally installed on the IVMMD MRAP.
If I change out the tires, are these wheels compatible?
No. Only 2 MRAPs use budd pattern. Caiman and MAxxPro Plus. All others use 330mm hub pilot. This is much larger than civilian 285mm hub pilot found on semis

And the vmmd is a husky not an mrap

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks