• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1095 Maximum size tire that can be run. Will 16.00 R20s fit?

Superthermal

Can anyone out there with a M1095 measure the distance between the hub centers for me? I would like to have one of these M1095s and was wondering if I can put matching 16.00R20s on it so I can maximize my possible spare tire options.
BTW, I looked through all the TM section and could not see a TM for the M1082 or the M1095. Am I just blind or what? LOL.M1095.JPG
This is a LMTV that is running 16R20s. I was thinking that the trailer was built with similar suspension components and might be a good sign a M1095 can run 16.00s1682359147190.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks