• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109A3 from Gatesville, TX to San Antonio, TX

terratek

Yeah, bit of oil, bit of diesel, the stuck engine kill switch threw me for a loop :p
Drove it the last 3.3 miles home and quickly got used to it (been a long time since I last drove a deuce). Amazed everyone with my flawless parallel parking skills... Ok... mostly amazed myself... but still...

Main thing is she drove fine, shifted fine, and tracked straight. Will be moving it to the back yard later this evening or tomorrow to start work on it over the weekend.

Thanks Joey! Frank said someone jumped it and loaded it for him, wasn't sure who it was though .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks