• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109a3 Fuse block or M35aXX

digitaldust

Hello I have been looking all over the truck and i dont see a fuse bus or any fuse block / box on the cab in the motor area are 3 boxes in the M109 box on the back
, So is there a fuse block ? like a standard auto ?

also what is the feed for the M109 box for lights inside ?
thx

I have the TM as i'm still waiting for my Pee See to work out a print

m109guy

Nope, no fuse box in either the truck or the van box.

Like Maverick1701 said, there is only one fuse in the entire truck that I know of, and that is in the fuel pump.

Why are you asking? Is there is a problem with something?

As for lights in the back of the truck, there should be one wire going from the batteries into the box to power the two small 24v lights inside.

To power the main lights inside, you need to run 120v into the box through either the military style power connection up high on the front, right side of the box (passengers side). Or install a civilian power connection like myself and others have done.

Do a search on "M109" here on Steel Soldiers and you will find a ton of posts on how to get the lights working.

m109guy

Yup lots of circuit breakers inside the truck, but no fuses. Some are well hidden too (up behind the dash). They can cause you a lot of problems if they are not functioning properly.

digitaldust

well things are going very well with this 109a3 i'm just trying to cover the bases as i like to park it in my driveway where as i cannot drive my caddie if the M109 does not start. i'm kinda comming up with a no go check list
and i want that workbox up and working. thanks guys