• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109a3 in Battle Creek ?

lwizardl

I was wondering if anyone on here with a M109A3 was located in Battle Creek, Mi ? Reason why is I was looking to get some information about sizing etc from looking at a real M109 near me.

James

lwizardl

Yeah I was reading lots of peoples EUC (I think that stood for End Use Certificate) are ending up being sent to Battle Creek, but didn't know if that ment Battle Creek Michigan or not.

Heath_h49008

If you ever get to Kalamazoo, there is a place downtown the has a few.

Just don't turn your back on the owner... He could cheat you if he gave you something. Very untrustworthy.

Heath_h49008

The son seems like a decent guy... the daughter-in-law Steph is fine as well. Joe, the dad is a giant problem. If the kids ran it, they might have a real business. Unfortunately, Joe handles 90% of the sales and the kids call him for the final decisions on a lot of stuff.

That is, unless Joe is in jail like he was supposed to be months ago...

Robhp1

Does anyone have a physical address or web address for them? It seems their website had disapeared and I thought Joe had been convicted on some investment scam so assumed they were out of business. I am just looking for a few decent tires locally and it might be worth stopping over there to see what they have.

Worst case would get to look at some trucks. :)

Thanks for the help!

Robhp1

Just a quick update for this business. I finally got a chance to stop by there this weekend and it appears they have been shut down. The building was pad locked and a US Marshall sign said no tresspassing. There were still about 40-50 trucks as well as generators, etc. sitting around outside the building. Just want to save anyone a trip if they were heading over there.

ODdave

Just a quick update for this business. I finally got a chance to stop by there this weekend and it appears they have been shut down. The building was pad locked and a US Marshall sign said no tresspassing. There were still about 40-50 trucks as well as generators, etc. sitting around outside the building. Just want to save anyone a trip if they were heading over there.

roflThat A-Hole finally got what he deserved !!!!!!! Theres a reason it was named American Surplus Salvage (A.S.S.)
Pay your Taxes idiot !