• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109a4 110volt plug

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a Crouse-Hinds Arktite plug that you are looking for. Search e-bay, or find a dealer that sells them. But be sitting down when they tell you what it will cost. Last time I looked for the two pin ones (three years ago), they started at $180 plus S&H, and you still have to furnish the cord. I got a Marinco 30 amp Boat/RV receptacle for about $70 and use commercially available cables now.

scottmh

What amperage do you guys suggest? I plan on installing a panel box to run a/c along with the lights and outlets

Also. For the 24volt lights I had them working then I switched the blackout switch and now the two center lights will not come back on no matter what I do with the switches. Any ideas?

ke5eua

What amperage do you guys suggest? I plan on installing a panel box to run a/c along with the lights and outlets

Also. For the 24volt lights I had them working then I switched the blackout switch and now the two center lights will not come back on no matter what I do with the switches. Any ideas?
30 amp

Pull switch out and check if switch is still good, and check the door switch.