• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M10A International Harvester Rough Terrain Forklift

Threedoor

My hunt for parts and information has taken a year.
the 530 bucket cylinder is different from the M10A

M10A from center of pin to end of cylinder measures 29”
530 loader measures 34.5”

The hoses appear to be long enough on the forklift to work with the longer stroke cylinder.

I haven’t come up with a bucket link/dog bone but got a measurement off of one from Vanderhaggs.

Center to center 26”

Attachments

SergioServin

Quick updates.

I replaced the air compressor with a newly rebuilt one and that unit ended up having an oil leak.. so i traded an internal leak for an external leak. :mad: It had a 1 year warranty so I swapped it out and am insanely quick at the process now. If only other M-series trucks were this easy.

View attachment 804540

The rear drive shaft that was removed had been squished and had impacted splines. It didn't need to be dropped since they removed the parking brake pin but ugh.. it is what it is. I sent it off to get retubed, new u-joint to be safe, and reinstalled it. A few electrical gremlins have surfaced but were very minor: fuel gauge pegged out (since self corrected), oil pressure gauge doesn't rest at 0 when off but works when on, and some exterior lights don't work. I'll be swapping the lights out with the 7" route clearance lights eventually. Otherwise she's mechanically sound and been earning her keep.
Good morning, I recently bought one of these units. Got a real good deal but it does not have the air compressor. I was wondering if you could help me with the part number for it so I can find it. I've searched the web and just cannot find anything. I found one that looks similar but I am not sure if it will be the one. Can you help me out please. Just need the part number to the air compressor.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning, I recently bought one of these units. Got a real good deal but it does not have the air compressor. I was wondering if you could help me with the part number for it so I can find it. I've searched the web and just cannot find anything. I found one that looks similar but I am not sure if it will be the one. Can you help me out please. Just need the part number to the air compressor.
TM P/N: 277056 which translates to the following: KN86020, 1298894H91, 1655043, 277056, 280688C91, 5106141, 5131511, 5145614, 4310-00-778-8072, 00-778-8072, 4310007788072, 007788072

KN86020 is the most recent number and the cheapest I found by quick search is below.

SergioServin

TM P/N: 277056 which translates to the following: KN86020, 1298894H91, 1655043, 277056, 280688C91, 5106141, 5131511, 5145614, 4310-00-778-8072, 00-778-8072, 4310007788072, 007788072

KN86020 is the most recent number and the cheapest I found by quick search is below.

Thank you Sir, I've placed my order from the link you provided. Hope to have this thing running soon.

SergioServin

Quick updates.

I replaced the air compressor with a newly rebuilt one and that unit ended up having an oil leak.. so i traded an internal leak for an external leak. :mad: It had a 1 year warranty so I swapped it out and am insanely quick at the process now. If only other M-series trucks were this easy.

View attachment 804540

The rear drive shaft that was removed had been squished and had impacted splines. It didn't need to be dropped since they removed the parking brake pin but ugh.. it is what it is. I sent it off to get retubed, new u-joint to be safe, and reinstalled it. A few electrical gremlins have surfaced but were very minor: fuel gauge pegged out (since self corrected), oil pressure gauge doesn't rest at 0 when off but works when on, and some exterior lights don't work. I'll be swapping the lights out with the 7" route clearance lights eventually. Otherwise she's mechanically sound and been earning her keep.
Hey Boss, could you do me a favor and upload some up close pictures of the lines and where they go. My problem is I purchased this machine without the compressor. I see some of the same characteristics on yours but I did not find all of the lines yours has going to it. I've searched and searched and cannot find any pictures online. Can you please help me out.

Thanks!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Boss, could you do me a favor and upload some up close pictures of the lines and where they go. My problem is I purchased this machine without the compressor. I see some of the same characteristics on yours but I did not find all of the lines yours has going to it. I've searched and searched and cannot find any pictures online. Can you please help me out.

Thanks!

TM 10-3930-643-24P has all your answers ;)
Screenshot_1.jpg

Threedoor

Recently the water pump went out on my M10.
they are NOT the same as the international truck or bulldozer. The shaft is 6” long and smaller diameter whereas the truck one is has about 2 1/2” long shaft.
Gates does not have one.
international truck shop can’t look it up.
International ag shop found a picture of it and their part number was the same as the truck one.
I found some
PN 690668 C93
NSN 4320-01-089-4263
These guys have a few. I ordered two and offered them $500 each for them which they accepted on their eBay store. https://getexcess.com/products/cent...0894263-690668c91?_pos=2&_sid=20fdba954&_ss=r

Threedoor

Thanks!
Looks like the pump on my 90s vintage international truck.

Threedoor

Recently the water pump went out on my M10.
they are NOT the same as the international truck or bulldozer. The shaft is 6” long and smaller diameter whereas the truck one is has about 2 1/2” long shaft.
Gates does not have one.
international truck shop can’t look it up.
International ag shop found a picture of it and their part number was the same as the truck one.
I found some
PN 690668 C93
NSN 4320-01-089-4263
These guys have a few. I ordered two and offered them $500 each for them which they accepted on their eBay store. https://getexcess.com/products/cent...0894263-690668c91?_pos=2&_sid=20fdba954&_ss=r
IMG_6918.jpeg
mom the left is the M10 pump, right truck and dozer DT series engine pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks