• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 Front marker shroud

roguesteels

Hey folks I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find one of these plastic body front marker shrouds? Just picked up my first trailer, and one of the shrouds is missing in the bowl was broken. Rather, the lens itself was broken.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

NuclearPuppy238

That whole amber light module will need to be replaced. It removes with a quarter turn counter clockwise and there is a connector on the back. All of the spare parts are found in the link below. You can buy the amber modules by themselves, but I only found the 2 LED versions. The link below has the whole assembly that has the original 3 LED model.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...eplace-Side-Marker-Trailer-Lights-M1101-M1102

BTW, if one of the marker lights failed, I would replace all 4, especially if they flicker or are not as bright as the reds.

Piper Cub

On a somewhat related note I thought I may have had a spare one of those and went to look for it tonight and in doing so managed to slip a similar one off the top shelf, off my head and all over the floor in many pieces of what used to be a light so I unfortunately don't have one to sell. I do have more motivation to clean up my disaster area though...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks