• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 Light Bulbs

Cook4794

Just won a GovPlanet auction. My trailer is a 2009 Schutt M1101. I've been trying to find if it has LED or incan\6descent bulbs that i'll have to switch over to 12 volt.

My question is...

I have a 24 to 12 volt conversion harness for my m101a3.

I'm guessing, If my trailer has 24V bubls it will not work with my conversion harness.

My contract ID is W56HZV-08-D-0107, But I'm not sure where I can find the specs regarding the trailer or if its even possible? I have searched on the forums and I believe i'll need a 1167 and a 63...I have the page saved in my bookmarks. I'll have to stop by a wal-mart on the way to pick up the trailer and get the correct bulbs if they are not all LED.

Is there a way I can look up my contract ID and find out if all my bulbs are LED and I'll be good to go?

Gunzy

Most of the M1101/1102 have LED marker lites which are 12/24 volt but the tail lamps are usually not LED so you will need to change those bulbs. 12 volts will run them but they will be very dim.

Cook4794

Most of the M1101/1102 have LED marker lites which are 12/24 volt but the tail lamps are usually not LED so you will need to change those bulbs. 12 volts will run them but they will be very dim.

AH, Roger that. I'll be driving during the day so it should be okay until I get to a wal-mart to get the right bulbs.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just won a GovPlanet auction. My trailer is a 2009 Schutt M1101. I've been trying to find if it has LED or incan\6descent bulbs that i'll have to switch over to 12 volt.
Howdy,
I see its a 2009 model. It has LED lights.

It was after 2006 when they were changed to using the LED lights. My trailer was delivered 10/06 and has all incandescent.

This is my trailer;
All the bulbs are standard incandescent. So swap out the bulbs for the 12v counterparts for a brighter safer day.
PU-798A Unit = Mep-803a with a M1102 trailer
Rear brake, turn light bulbs #1683 24v bulbs swapped to #1156 12v bulbs
Marker lights all round #1251 24v bulbs swapped to #97 12v bulbs
Trailer plug =cut off mil end, cheap 7-way plug attached.

Last edited:

Cook4794

Update!My M1101 is a 2009, it has all led side markers but the tailights are incandescent. I switched them out with LED replacement bulbs and it

texastrapper

Marker LED Light on ebay
10X White 1156 BA15S 22-SMD LED Light bulb Tail Turn Signal Backup RV Camper 12V

Tail LED Lights on ebay
4x Piece Lot M1101/M1102 Military Trailer Tail Light 12v LED Replacement Bulbs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks