• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 M1102 Trailer Bows Tarp

Ressoldier

The quick short answer is No they wont. The new 1101 and 1102 trailers are an 8x8 square trailer. They will be to wide to work on the M101 trailers. I also believe the stake pockets are different spacing as well.

41cl8m5

I know the M1101/M1102 cover is not as long and is wider than the M101 trailer's cover. The uprights I think are round tubing and not the rectangular wood/fiberglass,steel as on the M101. You can get the M1101 cover to go on to the M101 but it does not look good. Also the rear flap on the M1101 has zippers going down instead of flaps that tie up to the sides and to the trailer. 2cents

joecool509

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any one know if the new M1101 and M1102 trailer bows and Tarps will fit the M101a2 and M101a3?
I bought my cover from gma covers for 295$ shipped and it is awesome quality. Hugs tight and reinforced. Comes in green or tan. It will last almost as long as the trailer. :)

Stonepicker1

We just got our cargo cover kits in for the M1002 trailers after being on order for over 8 months. Took some pictures so you can see how they are installed.

NSN: 2540-01-413-6985
Part # 57K4152

Attachments

michigan4x4

My understanding is that GMA will no longer sell unless you are ordering a quantity of 30! I have called them several times for a cover for my M101a2 and that is what I have been told. Am I the only one that is getting this info?

Jeff

Boltripper

Anyone know the height from the floor of the trailer to the top most part of the bows? Im trying to decide on a cover and need to know the size..

Thanks,

John

Stonepicker1

Anyone know the height from the floor of the trailer to the top most part of the bows? Im trying to decide on a cover and need to know the size..

Thanks,

John
Should be around 72.5"

Remember, the cover does not go all the way to the floor, bows are mounted on the top of the bed and the cover just overhangs the bed a little.

Boltripper

Thanks for the Information.... I'm looking to possibly make something that's about 60" off the deck..

Just wondering if I could cut down the standard rails and have a new cover made...

Appreciate the response!

John~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks