• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 M1102 Trailer Bows Tarp

harleyhouse

They will make anything you like. Make a diagram with exact measurements. and email of fax it to Travis or Annie Yang. They will work with you and do great work. Even custom.

Duckalumni

Hello, new to the site and new to the Trailer I bought a M1101 1999 Raytheon finally converted the wiring over. I picked my up from Lewis in Washington. It took me awhile to get it wired, I went to a 4 pin plug, cause the harness had a short for the running light. It was grounded somewhere in the line so I swapped the plug under the trailer and now it works like a charm.

M1101.jpg Anyway anyone know where to get a soft top? I have searched the forum and internet and have come up with nothing.

http://imageshack.com/a/img854/5818/4aja.jpg

chesapeake

I found this thread in my search of a price. I have a M1101 trailer with the bows and cover. I think two broken clips on the cover. Can smeone give me an idea of a price that is fair to both parties? I found one price and dont' know if it is accurate or not.

Thanks

Ted

Last edited by a moderator:

chesapeake

What is the reason my post got deleted now? I did my research couldnt find anything. Found this post dealing with the item I am dealing with so I asked a question. Wasn't trying to sell anything here on this thread. So what is it???