• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 recovery next week

roalcoal

Does anyone know the measurement from the outside to outside of the tires? I know the outside dimensions of the trailer is 85.6''. I am going to pick up the trailer sight unseen and not knowing if the tires and bearings are good, so I am thinking Ill load it on another trailer and haul it home and not have to worry about it, only problem is my trailer has sides that is 77'' wide. Any input would help thanks.

roalcoal

I am going to have some extra room when I go pick up the trailer if anyone needs something picked up from fort Polk and brought back to south mississippi let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks