• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1101 trailer

blybrook

I aree with emmaddo The 101a1is far cheaper and should be just as good as the 1101s for such a payload ....Also if they steel your trailer like the ( A holes ) did mine it dosen't cost as much to replace ....Oh while on that subject They make a lock that is made for the hitch and covers the opening completly now.....Thats the one I am looking to pick up next week .....I will post some picks when I do,,,,:)

Have you looked at this thread for lock options? I've got DaPlug on both of my MV trailers and so far so good!

As for the OP, you'd probably be better off with a M101A2 or A3 as they are easier to get your hands on than the 1101 / 1102.

MarcusOReallyus

I didn't notice any leaf springs on the 1102, so the difference has to be in the shocks.

A big fat NO to this.

Shocks (and their mounting points) are not designed to carry weight, period.

The purpose of shock absorbers is to dampen oscillations, that's all.

Yes, I know about air shocks. They are a very bad idea, sold to people who don't understand the basics.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I want to know how he got the trailer (and himself) to hang in a 90 degree left banking turn like that. That's amazing!!!!

Oh wait, the photo is turned sideways. Never mind.

Nice mod though. I might need to execute that one.