• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 Cover Clips

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for the clips that hold the cover down on the M1102 trailers.

1711158846832.png

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a listing on ebay awhile back for 50 of them, but I cant seem to remember how I found them whether it was by name or by NSN. I'll take a look and report back if I find it.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I normally don't think of Ebay and this time was no exception. I found some there. Thank you for reminding me.

Little pricy but if you want any what else do you do. ;-)

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I normally don't think of Ebay and this time was no exception. I found some there. Thank you for reminding me.

Little pricy but if you want any what else do you do. ;-)
what were they listed as? I looked yesterday through all my old searches and came up goose eggs. If you had to buy more than you need, I might be interested in getting a few for spares if you want to sell some.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a line on some but it will be two months or so at least.

The reason it is so hard to get them is that the minimum order may be thousands at a time. But I'm closer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks