• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 recovery from Ft Polk

TXFirefighter

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I first bought an M105 and when I picked it up I was stunned at the size!<br>Well, Try Try again... I was high bid on an M1102 and went to Ft Polk today to drag it back home.

[/URL]

It pulled like a champ! I drug it about 20 miles and stopped to check the bearings. Cool as cucumbers :)

[/URL]

Before leaving the GL yard I removed the canvas top but left the bows in place. Bad mistake as the bow seperation plates that span down the center of the bows, departed at some point between the La border and Woodville.
Oh well, It was still a good day!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks